DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”) NOTICE
Third parties may make certain materials available via Brainhay. The content provided by third parties is not under our control. In other words, we can’t control what other people post. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan content used in connection with the Service for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. We fully respect the copyright interests of others, and it is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on Brainhay. When provided with the following information, Brainhay will proactively review and delete all materials that impose any copyright infringement.
If you believe any materials on Brainhay infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that must contain:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send all DMCA notices with complete supporting information as stated above to our designated department as follows:
Attn: Copyright Officer
1770 Sullivan Trail #145
Easton, PA 18045